Sunday, March 16, 2008

Message from Andres on his return to the U.S.A.!

It was a great pleasure to receive a recent e-mail from our friend Andres! He is home from serving in Iraq and is enjoying spending time with family and friends. Below are a few photos of Andres. The first is Andres handing out soccer balls in Iraq, on his birthday!





Here is an excerpt from Andres e-mail, with a message to all of you:

"I wanted to forward you these pictures of me handing out soccer balls in Iraq. I have since returned to the United States and I am now looking forward to spending more time with my family. Handing out soccer balls and being a part of "Eric's Goal" gave me great pride within the last year. Thank you Trudy, and thank you to everyone who has contributed to "Eric's Goal" for your hard work, your thoughts, and your prayers."

Thank you Andres, we are so proud of you!!!!!!!

No comments: